1965 Ford Falcon AFX - $59,500
This is a great dual purpose car, equally at home on the street, as well as the track.
This is a ground up restoration.
- 520” 460 motor
- Scat crank and H-beam rods
- Probe pistons 11.5 cr
- Kaase P-51 super cobra jet heads
- Comp Cams valve train good for .800 lift
- MSD ignition 6AL-2
- McCleod dual disc clutch, hydraulic
- David Kee toploader wide ratio
- Strange 9” with 4:10 gears
- Ladder bar with coil overs
- NHRA legal to 9.99
Contact us for more detailed information and prices.
Serious inquiries only please.